Thursday, March 10, 2011

Last Post & Summative Project

Wow, I cannot believe that our last day of classes in Education has come and gone, and although I'm glad we are near the end of our university experience, I'm going to miss all the great professors and classmates I've gotten to know over the last two years. I really want to thank Mike Nantais for all the opportunities he gave us this semester to listen to experts in the field of education that use ICT to their students advantage in the classroom. I also want to thank Mike for giving me an extension to get my summative project done. I hope that we can take these ideals we have formed throughout this class and see them come to fruition as we go about our careers in teaching.

For my summative project, I constructed a video using pics from Google Images to highlight a narration of my thoughts and summary of the Internet for Educators course. Enjoy at your own risk!

No comments: